Mizoram is a landlocked state in the southernmost part of Northeast India sharing international borders with Myanmar and Bangladesh.The name of the state is derived from 'Mizo', the self-described name of the native inhabitants, and 'Ram', which in the Mizo language means 'land.' Thus 'Mizo-ram' means 'landof the Mizos'. Mizoram is the second most literate state in India after Kerala. Also, Mizoram is culturally very rich and is a treat to wildlife enthusiasts as well. In this tour, we offer you an amazing 5 days 4 nights Aizawl Tribal Tour package to experience its city life and explore this region in and out. So, plan your next tribal tour in India with us to have a lifetime experience.
The first day will be about moving around in the capital city of Mizoram. The highlights of this day are: Bara Bazar is the main shopping centre of Aizawl in Dawrpui Veng locality. The steep Zion Street is lined with stalls selling garments. The main bazar is where the people are best seen in their traditional costumes selling produce from the farms as well as imports from China brought through Myanmar border area. The Millennium Center in the same locality is a popular shopping Mall. Mizoram State Museum is located in the centre of the town at Zarkawt. This museum gives a good insight into Mizo traditions, culture and history.
In the morning after breakfast, you will head out for a trek towards ReiekTlang, one of the famous treks in Mizoram. Reiek is a beautiful place at an elevation of 1548 metres not too far away from Aizawl. Get an impression of a traditional Mizo Village and their lifestyle. After spending some leisure time there, have a delicious lunch and return back to your place of stay. Overnight stay at Homestay.
Post breakfast, you will be guided back to Aizawl. On the way, set foot into several local tribal villages and understand their culture. After reaching Aizawl, the remaining day will be at leisure. Overnight stay at Homestay
Today, it’s time to leave this beautiful place. Don’t miss out on the early morning healthy breakfast. With ultimate memories of the trip, you shall take the return flight to Guwahati and beyond. In case you are travelling by a train, you will be dropped at your respective railway station. Depart for your onward journey.
- All transfers and sightseeing by 01 SUV (INNOVA/XYLO)
- Guwahati Airport/Station Pickup and Drop
- Vehicle Fuel Charges and Driver's Allowances
- Twin Sharing Room(s).
- All ethnic or traditional meals (Breakfast, Tea, Lunch & Dinner)
Services of a Local English/Hindi speaking driver during the tour.
Good Homestays/Ethnic Guest House
- Sightseeing in all mentioned destinations.
- Inner line permit for all passengers if applicable.
- Special Permit for Border Area Visit if applicable.
- Local guide or porter during trek if required.
- Drinking Water
- Any expenses of personal nature or extra meals ordered
- Air/train fare
- Lunch and dinner.
- Visa Fees, Tips, Insurance or Medical Fees.
- River Cruise or Safari Charges.
- Any Camera and monument entry fees.
- Anything not mentioned in the above "Inclusion Part.
THE ITINERARY AND PRICING MIGHT CHANGE ACCORDING TO THE FLIGHT/TRAIN ARRIVAL, DEPARTURE TIMINGS AND OTHER MODIFICATIONS.
Terms and Conditions:
Finderbridge does not hold any responsibility for refund arising out of any natural, weather conditions, pandemic situation, man-made calamities that may occur.
Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may be amended. However, all the mentioned services will remain unchanged.
Finderbridge reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, pandemic lockdowns, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
The package of the tour may vary on the number of people that will be coming in the tour.
- Payment can be done in parts.
- After making your first payment, you will get an email confirmation.
- Once you make the 100% payment for your booking, you'll get the booking voucher containing all the information about your trip.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
- If cancellation are made 30 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
Payment Terms Policy
100% of total tour cost will have to be paid 10 days before the date of travel.