Assam Dark Tourism
Arrival at Guwahati international airport. On arrival you will be received by our representative at the airport offering a warm welcome in traditional Assamese style. From the Airport drive to the Pobitora Wildlife Sanctuary to spot the One Horned Rhinoceros of Assam, an endangered Rhino breed indigenous to Assam. The Pobitora Wildlife Sanctuary has the highest population density of One Horned Rhinoceros anywhere in the World. Overnight stay at eco camp.
Early morning go for a thrilling Jeep Safari/Elephant Safari into the Pobitora Wildlife Sanctuary. Spend your time near the Eco Resort and spot some rare Bird species at Pobitora. After Breakfast, depart This festival organizes for three days continuously. to Mayong. Mayong is the famous land of black magic in India. Although black magic is no longer practiced, you will find relics in the museum showcasing these practices that were prevalent earlier. After some rest explore Central museum. Mayong Central Museum also holds on display different ancient relics, which has been preserved well and run by individual efforts. Established in 2002, the museum also has several books, mythological tales, masks associated with black magic, with detailed information on Ayurveda, Black Magic and more. Overnight stay at homestay.
After breakfast depart to Jatinga. Usually known as a ‘valley of death’ this tiny village is known for the infamous bird mystery where a mix of local and migratory birds are believed to come to die as per locals. You would be mesmerized in this small and serene village of Jatinga. On arrival you will be received by our representative offering a warm welcome and take you to the homestay. Rest of the day will be at leisure. Overnight stay at homestay.
After breakfast explore Jatinga Bird Observatory Situated about 57km from the city, is the Jatinga Bird Observatory that’s a gorgeous place to visit and also has gorgeous views of the Assamese mountain ranges. After that you will be depart for your return journey to Guwahati. We wish you happy and safe journey. Note : If you visit in between November-January then you must extend your itinerary for more 3-4 days to witness the biggest Mayong Pobitora festival. The festival has been celebrating annually since the year of 2011. This festival organizes for three days continuously. The main purpose of the Mayong Pobitora festival is to conserve or protect the Pobitora reserve forest from mobs or forest mafia’s illegal aggression and also it has the purpose to expose the strange traditional cultures of Mayong in front of the world.
- All transfers and sightseeing by 01 SUV (INNOVA/XYLO)
- Guwahati Airport/Station Pickup and Drop
- Vehicle Fuel Charges and Driver's Allowances
- Twin Sharing Room(s).
- All ethnic or traditional meals (Breakfast, Tea, Lunch & Dinner)
Services of a Local English/Hindi speaking driver during the tour.
Good Homestays/Ethnic Guest House
- Sightseeing in all mentioned destinations.
- Inner line permit for all passengers if applicable.
- Special Permit for Border Area Visit if applicable.
- Local guide or porter during trek if required.
- Drinking Water
- Any expenses of personal nature or extra meals ordered
- Air/train fare
- Lunch and dinner.
- Visa Fees, Tips, Insurance or Medical Fees.
- River Cruise or Safari Charges.
- Any Camera and monument entry fees.
- Anything not mentioned in the above "Inclusion Part.
THE ITINERARY AND PRICING MIGHT CHANGE ACCORDING TO THE FLIGHT/TRAIN ARRIVAL, DEPARTURE TIMINGS AND OTHER MODIFICATIONS.
Terms and Conditions:
Finderbridge does not hold any responsibility for refund arising out of any natural, weather conditions, pandemic situation, man-made calamities that may occur.
Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may be amended. However, all the mentioned services will remain unchanged.
Finderbridge reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, pandemic lockdowns, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
The package of the tour may vary on the number of people that will be coming in the tour.
- Payment can be done in parts.
- After making your first payment, you will get an email confirmation.
- Once you make the 100% payment for your booking, you'll get the booking voucher containing all the information about your trip.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
- If cancellation are made 30 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
Payment Terms Policy
100% of total tour cost will have to be paid 10 days before the date of travel.