Assam Tea Gardens
Arrive at Guwahati International Airport, we will drive you to the the Corramore tea estate which was founded by Robert Logan from Scotland in the year 1860’s. This heritage tea estate is now owned by the Williamson Tea. Spread across an area of 480 hectares land, the tea estate focuses on the harvesting of Camellia assamica species. Spend a beautiful evening amidst the snenic view of the tea estate. Overnight at Tea Garden Bungalow.
Post breakfast, we drive to the Dhekiajuli to visit the famous organic tea estate Assamica Agro which has redefined the tea experience with their ethical and natural tea leaves produced by the organic tea farmers in Assam. Taste and experience all kinds of organic tea and the manufacturing process. Leisure time at Kanoka Resort.
Post breakfast, we drive to the most royal tea garden and its bungalow 'Wild Masheer' which was built by British Assam Tea Company. This resort showcases a beautiful blend in the architecture which has a colonial and Assamese touch. Explore the great Adabarie Tea Estate and its beautiful tea gardens. Overnight at Wild Masheer.
Post breakfast, we drive to the biggest Tea Garden of World 'Monabari Tea Estate'. Take the heaveny aroma of Assam Tea in Monabari Tea Estate. Explore the garden and drive across the lush tea gardens. We can make a visit to the Rangapara Monastery if time permits.Drive back to Adabarie Tea Estate for leisure time in the evening and overnight stay.
Post brekfast, Drive towards KAzirnaga and we will each by afternoon. We explore all the tea gardens present in Kaziranga destinations. Overnight at Resort.
Post breakfast, we drive towards Dibrugarh via Jorhat and we visit the Tocklai Tea Research Centre which was established in 1911 and its the country's biggest tea research centre. Visit the Jorhat Gymkhana Club. It got listed into the World Heritage list as the oldest golf course in Asia and the third oldest in the world. Reach Dibrugarh by evening. Overnight at Tea Garden Homestay.
Post breakfast, Explore tea gardens like Ghograjan, Joontoklee, Chabua Tea Estate. Dibrugarh is the world's largest tea growing region. It has more than 100+ Tea gardens. Set amidst miles and miles of tea estates, Dibrugarh always welcomes tourists to experience a life of peace in these tea gardens and estates. Tourists making a visit to this beautiful town will surely be mesmerised to see, touch and sense tea. This day you will get a chance to see the full process of manufacturing like crushing, tearing and curling of tea. Leisure time in the evening. Overnight at Tea Garden Homestay.
After exploring some of the unique aand biggest tea garden and experinecing the tea leaves journey from the plucking to right in the your tea cup! We come to the end of tour. We will drop you at Dibrugarh Airport.
- All transfers and sightseeing by 01 SUV (INNOVA/XYLO)
- Guwahati Airport/Station Pickup and Drop
- Vehicle Fuel Charges and Driver's Allowances
- Twin Sharing Room(s).
- All ethnic or traditional meals (Breakfast, Tea, Lunch & Dinner)
Services of a Local English/Hindi speaking driver during the tour.
Good Homestays/Ethnic Guest House
- Sightseeing in all mentioned destinations.
- Inner line permit for all passengers if applicable.
- Special Permit for Border Area Visit if applicable.
- Local guide or porter during trek if required.
- Drinking Water
- Any expenses of personal nature or extra meals ordered
- Air/train fare
- Lunch and dinner.
- Visa Fees, Tips, Insurance or Medical Fees.
- River Cruise or Safari Charges.
- Any Camera and monument entry fees.
- Anything not mentioned in the above "Inclusion Part.
THE ITINERARY AND PRICING MIGHT CHANGE ACCORDING TO THE FLIGHT/TRAIN ARRIVAL, DEPARTURE TIMINGS AND OTHER MODIFICATIONS.
Terms and Conditions:
Finderbridge does not hold any responsibility for refund arising out of any natural, weather conditions, pandemic situation, man-made calamities that may occur.
Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may be amended. However, all the mentioned services will remain unchanged.
Finderbridge reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, pandemic lockdowns, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
The package of the tour may vary on the number of people that will be coming in the tour.
- Payment can be done in parts.
- After making your first payment, you will get an email confirmation.
- Once you make the 100% payment for your booking, you'll get the booking voucher containing all the information about your trip.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
- If cancellation are made 30 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
Payment Terms Policy
100% of total tour cost will have to be paid 10 days before the date of travel.