Chapchar Kut Festival
On arrival at Guwahati Airport, meet with our representative. From there,
you will start your journey for Aizawl by an hour long flight which is the
most convenient way to reach there. After reaching, head towards your
homestay and prepare for the exciting activities that await you.
Overnight stay at homestay.
After breakfast we will visit the State Museum , situated in the center of Aizawl city,
this small yet beautiful museum gives a complete insight into the culture and tradition
of Mizoram.Then we will proceed to Bara Bazar, this is the main Shopping Centre of Aizawl.
We shall also visit Solomon`s temple, a one of a kind temple never seen before.
Overnight at Homestay.
Visit the festival arena and be a part of the biggest Mizo festival.
See the culturally rich Khuallam Dance, Chheih lam Dance, Chawnglai Zawn Dance
and local music session. Have the traditional foods and enjoy this unique spring festival.
After breakfast we will take you to Reiek which is approximately one hour drive from Aizawl.
It is a place that has the perfect choice for both the adventurous
and the nature lovers.You can find typical Mizo Village and a beautiful Reiek Tlang (Reiek peak) of 5110ft.
Enjoy a full day at Reiek, leave for Aizawl in the evening.
Overnight stay at Homestay.
After breakfast we proceed to the airport for your departure flight and the tour
comes to an end.
- All transfers and sightseeing by 01 SUV (INNOVA/XYLO)
- Guwahati Airport/Station Pickup and Drop
- Vehicle Fuel Charges and Driver's Allowances
- Twin Sharing Room(s).
- All ethnic or traditional meals (Breakfast, Tea, Lunch & Dinner)
Services of a Local English/Hindi speaking driver during the tour.
Good Homestays/Ethnic Guest House
- Sightseeing in all mentioned destinations.
- Inner line permit for all passengers if applicable.
- Special Permit for Border Area Visit if applicable.
- Local guide or porter during trek if required.
- Drinking Water
- Any expenses of personal nature or extra meals ordered
- Air/train fare
- Lunch and dinner.
- Visa Fees, Tips, Insurance or Medical Fees.
- River Cruise or Safari Charges.
- Any Camera and monument entry fees.
- Anything not mentioned in the above "Inclusion Part.
THE ITINERARY AND PRICING MIGHT CHANGE ACCORDING TO THE FLIGHT/TRAIN ARRIVAL, DEPARTURE TIMINGS AND OTHER MODIFICATIONS.
Terms and Conditions:
Finderbridge does not hold any responsibility for refund arising out of any natural, weather conditions, pandemic situation, man-made calamities that may occur.
Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may be amended. However, all the mentioned services will remain unchanged.
Finderbridge reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, pandemic lockdowns, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
The package of the tour may vary on the number of people that will be coming in the tour.
- Payment can be done in parts.
- After making your first payment, you will get an email confirmation.
- Once you make the 100% payment for your booking, you'll get the booking voucher containing all the information about your trip.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
- If cancellation are made 30 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
Payment Terms Policy
100% of total tour cost will have to be paid 10 days before the date of travel.