Cherapunjee – Nongriat
After arriving at the international airport in Guwahati, our representative will pick you up and transfer you to the cherrapunjee destination. Overnight at homestay.
After an early breakfast in Guwahati, you will leave for Cherrapunji this morning, all the while being accompanied by the rolling hills and deep valleys. On the way, stop by Umiam Lake, which is the biggest man-made lake in North East.Once in Cherrapunji, you will be visiting attractions like the Nohkalikai Falls, Seven Sisters Falls, the Mawsmai Caves, and the Arwah caves. In the evening, you will be checking in to the Resort/Hotel for the overnight stay in Cherrapunji.
After breakfast this morning, a small trekking experience will take you to the majestic double-decker living root bridge of Cherrapunji.
Spend some time strolling and exploring the beauty of Cherrapunji.
Overnight in Cherrapunji.
On the day, you will visit the Elephant falls and Shillong Peak, which is the highest point in Meghalaya. The tour continues as you visit the Lady Hydari Park, All Saints Church, the Cathedral in Laitumkhrah, Shillong Golf Links and the Don Bosco Museum.
Overnight at hotel in Shillong.
Check-out of your accommodation after breakfast and you will be then taken to the Guwahati for local sightseeing. Drop at Airport/railway station to continue with your return journey, thus bringing the experience to an end.
- All transfers and sightseeing by 01 SUV (INNOVA/XYLO)
- Guwahati Airport/Station Pickup and Drop
- Vehicle Fuel Charges and Driver's Allowances
- Twin Sharing Room(s).
- All ethnic or traditional meals (Breakfast, Tea, Lunch & Dinner)
Services of a Local English/Hindi speaking driver during the tour.
Good Homestays/Ethnic Guest House
- Sightseeing in all mentioned destinations.
- Inner line permit for all passengers if applicable.
- Special Permit for Border Area Visit if applicable.
- Local guide or porter during trek if required.
- Drinking Water
- Any expenses of personal nature or extra meals ordered
- Air/train fare
- Lunch and dinner.
- Visa Fees, Tips, Insurance or Medical Fees.
- River Cruise or Safari Charges.
- Any Camera and monument entry fees.
- Anything not mentioned in the above "Inclusion Part.
THE ITINERARY AND PRICING MIGHT CHANGE ACCORDING TO THE FLIGHT/TRAIN ARRIVAL, DEPARTURE TIMINGS AND OTHER MODIFICATIONS.
Terms and Conditions:
Finderbridge does not hold any responsibility for refund arising out of any natural, weather conditions, pandemic situation, man-made calamities that may occur.
Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may be amended. However, all the mentioned services will remain unchanged.
Finderbridge reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, pandemic lockdowns, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
The package of the tour may vary on the number of people that will be coming in the tour.
- Payment can be done in parts.
- After making your first payment, you will get an email confirmation.
- Once you make the 100% payment for your booking, you'll get the booking voucher containing all the information about your trip.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
- If cancellation are made 30 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
Payment Terms Policy
100% of total tour cost will have to be paid 10 days before the date of travel.