Arrive at Guwahati International Airport in the afternoon. We will be heading towards
the ethnic guest house and have a sightseeing tour around the city if time permits.
We will get on the train to Dimapur at 11:30 pm from Guwahati Railway Station.
The journey begins after arriving at Dimapur. The journey continues by heading towards
the Kigwema Heritage Village. Visit the nearby villages and after a light refreshment
at the homestay or by having pure ethnic lunch. Try the famous Naga food delicacies. Explore the villages and know more about the villages gates,
culture, paddy fields, etc.
Back to the homestay for dinner.
Post breakfast, Dispatch from homestay to Dzukou Valley. Its a 3 hours trek
from the Dzukou Valley Trek point at Viswema Village. Scramble upon a ridge
and get the first glimpse of Dzukou Valley. Arrive at the base camp at Dzukou Valley.
Spend the time with untrodden and untouched part of nature at the most magical valley.
Overnight stay at Dormitory, Dzukou.
Visit the main valley, spirit walls, caves, treasure chest, cross mountain,
listen to the mystical stories about white elephant and many more folklores.
The sparkling clear water of the Dzukou irrigates the valley.
Leave Dzukou valley by late afternoon towards Khonoma Village.
Overnight at Kigwema Homestay.
Post breakfast, Explore the capital of Nagaland : Kohima. Visit the
legendary Kohima War Cemetery, Nagaland State Museum and
the famous local shops. Have an ethnic Naga traditional lunch.
Later, we will move towards Dimapur Railway station in the late evening.
We ensure that you will leave Nagaland with cherishing memory and an
experience of a lifetime.
End of Tour.
Reach Guwahati in the early morning next day.
- All transfers and sightseeing by 01 SUV (INNOVA/XYLO)
- Guwahati Airport/Station Pickup and Drop
- Vehicle Fuel Charges and Driver's Allowances
- Twin Sharing Room(s).
- All ethnic or traditional meals (Breakfast, Tea, Lunch & Dinner)
Services of a Local English/Hindi speaking driver during the tour.
Good Homestays/Ethnic Guest House
- Sightseeing in all mentioned destinations.
- Inner line permit for all passengers if applicable.
- Special Permit for Border Area Visit if applicable.
- Local guide or porter during trek if required.
- Drinking Water
- Any expenses of personal nature or extra meals ordered
- Air/train fare
- Lunch and dinner.
- Visa Fees, Tips, Insurance or Medical Fees.
- River Cruise or Safari Charges.
- Any Camera and monument entry fees.
- Anything not mentioned in the above "Inclusion Part.
THE ITINERARY AND PRICING MIGHT CHANGE ACCORDING TO THE FLIGHT/TRAIN ARRIVAL, DEPARTURE TIMINGS AND OTHER MODIFICATIONS.
Terms and Conditions:
Finderbridge does not hold any responsibility for refund arising out of any natural, weather conditions, pandemic situation, man-made calamities that may occur.
Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may be amended. However, all the mentioned services will remain unchanged.
Finderbridge reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, pandemic lockdowns, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
The package of the tour may vary on the number of people that will be coming in the tour.
- Payment can be done in parts.
- After making your first payment, you will get an email confirmation.
- Once you make the 100% payment for your booking, you'll get the booking voucher containing all the information about your trip.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
- If cancellation are made 30 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
Payment Terms Policy
100% of total tour cost will have to be paid 10 days before the date of travel.