You will meet and greet our representative who will reach out to you in the
guwahati airport/station on time and drive to you in your journey towards
your beautiful destination through a very scenic road and a lots of twists and turns.
En-route you will visit Barapani(umiam Lake) which is set amidst the hills of
Meghalaya, Barapani is distinctively the biggest artificial lake and
the First hydro electric project in the north east. Wrapped by the rich green valleys
and pine trees with the fluffy clouds and blue sky above, the sparkling umiam lake
spreads over an area of 10 sq km. Than again start your journey towards Jowai.
On the way you will stop for lunch in some roadside dhabas and reac
jowai by afternoon.
Arrive in jowai and check in at homestay.
The remaining day will be for your leisure and relaxation.
You will be providing with your dinner
Overnight stay in homestay.
In the morning after breakfast, you will go for exploring the nearby
villages of Jowai where you will get to experience their day to day life
activities, culture, etc. Eat some home made delicacies and try your hands
on their local handlooms.
After that you will be taken to know about the infamous rat hole mining.
After that you will leave for one of the tallest waterfall in Meghalaya,
the Tyrshi falls which is no less beautiful than shillong’s Elephant falls.
A pretty arch bridge connects an expance of green paddy field, which open up
to the Tyrshi falls thundering down to the pynthor (paddy-fields) below.
After Tyrshi falls you will head on to Krangshuri falls, krangshuri is a sight
that will make you think of the jungle book. During the summer, blue,
clear waters can be seen at the bottom of the waterfalls which itself is
located in the middles of a thickly forested area. you can have a water diving over there.
While during journey you will stop for lunch inbetween.
By late afternoon, you will reach Dawki and get into your tent and day dream remaining
time will be for your leisure.
In the late evening you can enjoy the bonfire near your tent, than you will be provided with dinner.
Overnight stay at the camp.
Early morning you will leave to explore the adventurous journey to
Dawki river, locally known as umngot river is the famous venue of
annual boat race held during march-april at umysyiem. Dawki river,
the natural boundary between jaintia hills with Hima khyrim of khasi hills
showcases exquisite natural beauty over which only a single span suspension
bridge was constructed.(Recommended activity: Boating).
After having your breakfast in a roadside restaurant or dhaba, you will
head out to the Indo-Bangladesh International Border Maitri Dwar,
a gate of friendship between India and Bangladesh.
After spending some time and explore tht place you will have lunch
somewhere in river side, appreciate the beauty of the river and the
surroundings and get back to your campsite.
In the evening we can arrange some music with bonfire and some local cuisine for you.
Overnight stay in the camp.
In the morning after breakfast, you will start your return journey to Guwahati city.
GUWAHATI, ‘The city of eastern light’ stands on the southern bank of
the mighty river Brahmaputra. It is the capital city of assam northeast India
and the gateway to entire north-eastern states.
When time permits visit in Guwahati- Kamakhya Temple, one of the
greatest ‘shaktipeeth’, the shakti shrine of godess kamakhya is situated
on the Nilachal hills. It is the oldest center of tantric shaktism.
By the late afternoon you will be dropped at the Guwahati
airport/station for your onward journey. Safe Journey!
- All transfers and sightseeing by 01 SUV (INNOVA/XYLO)
- Guwahati Airport/Station Pickup and Drop
- Vehicle Fuel Charges and Driver's Allowances
- Twin Sharing Room(s).
- All ethnic or traditional meals (Breakfast, Tea, Lunch & Dinner)
Services of a Local English/Hindi speaking driver during the tour.
Good Homestays/Ethnic Guest House
- Sightseeing in all mentioned destinations.
- Inner line permit for all passengers if applicable.
- Special Permit for Border Area Visit if applicable.
- Local guide or porter during trek if required.
- Drinking Water
- Any expenses of personal nature or extra meals ordered
- Air/train fare
- Lunch and dinner.
- Visa Fees, Tips, Insurance or Medical Fees.
- River Cruise or Safari Charges.
- Any Camera and monument entry fees.
- Anything not mentioned in the above "Inclusion Part.
THE ITINERARY AND PRICING MIGHT CHANGE ACCORDING TO THE FLIGHT/TRAIN ARRIVAL, DEPARTURE TIMINGS AND OTHER MODIFICATIONS.
Terms and Conditions:
Finderbridge does not hold any responsibility for refund arising out of any natural, weather conditions, pandemic situation, man-made calamities that may occur.
Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may be amended. However, all the mentioned services will remain unchanged.
Finderbridge reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, pandemic lockdowns, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
The package of the tour may vary on the number of people that will be coming in the tour.
- Payment can be done in parts.
- After making your first payment, you will get an email confirmation.
- Once you make the 100% payment for your booking, you'll get the booking voucher containing all the information about your trip.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
- If cancellation are made 30 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
Payment Terms Policy
100% of total tour cost will have to be paid 10 days before the date of travel.