Arrive in Imphal Airport, we check in to the beautiful ethnic homestay. Visit Kangla Fort,
Khwairamband Keithel or Ima Market (Women Local Market) and Shri Shri Govindaji Temple.
It is an elegant Vaishnavite shrine located in Imphal, the capital city of Manipur. It stands
adjacent to the palace of the former rulers of the state. The temple was built in the
early 18th century by Rajarishi Bhagyachandra. It has a beautiful image of Lord Vishnu,
which is flanked by the idols of Lord Balram and Lord Krishna. Shri Govindajee Temple is
simple in its architecture.
Overnight at homestay.
Post breakfast, drive towards Loktak Lake, Sendra Island 48kms. Visit KEIBUL LAMJAO
NATIONAL PARK which is the one and only floating national park in the world where the
endangered dancing deer – Sangai is found.
LOKATK LAKE, the largest fresh water lake in north east.
INA MEMORIAL is the place where Indian tri color flag was first hoisted here by INA at
Moirang and then Sendra Park and view point.
Overnight at Loktak Lake Floating Homestay.
Post brekfast, we drive to Moreh Village whic is the at border of India and Myanmar.It
is the border town of Manipur on the national highway Number 39, surrounded by hills,
mountains & rivers which is 110 kilometres from Imphal. It is located on the Indo – Myanmar
Road, a commercial town attracting a large numbers of people from neighbouring places.
It is only 5 kilometres away from Tamu, its Myanmar counterpart and is especially the
best place for shopping & business. The recent opening of the Border trade turned Moreh
into an important commercial hub in North – East. Just on the other side of the border,
at Namphanglong, there is a big Myanmar’s market complex where all kinds of Thai and
Chinese consumer goods are available at a reasonable low price. You can have a small
visit to Tamu (Myanmar part by submitting your i card).
Overnight stay at Homestay.
Post breakfast we drive to Ukhrul, a picturesque hill town of Manipur – lies about 84 km
kilometers to the North East of Imphal. The place is inhabited by Tangkhul Tribes. The
life and art of Tangkhuls are attractive and captivating. Their different costumes and
wears, utensils, architecture, monumental erections and memorial set-up depict their
dexterity in art, which also speak of their sense of beauty and finesse.
Overnight stay at Ukhrul.
Early morning have a small hike to the Shiroi Lily hills . If you can climb 1.5 kms you will
enjoy the savana and exotic views. Have an ethnic lunch meal at Ukhrul and drive back
In the morning after breakfast, we will transfer you to Imphal Airport for your onward
- All transfers and sightseeing by 01 SUV (INNOVA/XYLO)
- Guwahati Airport/Station Pickup and Drop
- Vehicle Fuel Charges and Driver's Allowances
- Twin Sharing Room(s).
- All ethnic or traditional meals (Breakfast, Tea, Lunch & Dinner)
Services of a Local English/Hindi speaking driver during the tour.
Good Homestays/Ethnic Guest House
- Sightseeing in all mentioned destinations.
- Inner line permit for all passengers if applicable.
- Special Permit for Border Area Visit if applicable.
- Local guide or porter during trek if required.
- Drinking Water
- Any expenses of personal nature or extra meals ordered
- Air/train fare
- Lunch and dinner.
- Visa Fees, Tips, Insurance or Medical Fees.
- River Cruise or Safari Charges.
- Any Camera and monument entry fees.
- Anything not mentioned in the above "Inclusion Part.
THE ITINERARY AND PRICING MIGHT CHANGE ACCORDING TO THE FLIGHT/TRAIN ARRIVAL, DEPARTURE TIMINGS AND OTHER MODIFICATIONS.
Terms and Conditions:
Finderbridge does not hold any responsibility for refund arising out of any natural, weather conditions, pandemic situation, man-made calamities that may occur.
Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may be amended. However, all the mentioned services will remain unchanged.
Finderbridge reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, pandemic lockdowns, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
The package of the tour may vary on the number of people that will be coming in the tour.
- Payment can be done in parts.
- After making your first payment, you will get an email confirmation.
- Once you make the 100% payment for your booking, you'll get the booking voucher containing all the information about your trip.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
- If cancellation are made 30 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
Payment Terms Policy
100% of total tour cost will have to be paid 10 days before the date of travel.