Manipur Battle Tourism
The Manipur Battle Tourism tour of Finderbridge is a well planned guided tour focusing to deliver the historic experiences of Battle of Imphal, Anglo-Manipur War and other war experiences Manipur ever had!
During the days of the British Indian Empire, the Kingdom of Manipur was one of the princely states.
The tour includes the locations like Khongjom War Memorial, Maibam Lokpa Ching or Red Hills which is a historical site of World War II, in Nambol, Bishnupur District of Manipur. The site is a small hillock, where the war between the British forces and the Japanese forces took place in WWII. There is a Cemetery in the foothills, which houses the tombs of the Japanese soldiers who died in the war.
The Battle of Imphal and Kohima, when British troops fighting in dense and mystic jungle conditions turned the tide against the Japanese army in World War II, has been chosen as Britain’s greatest battle.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to book this exclusive unique Finderbridge Tour to know more about the day wise detailed itinerary.
- All transfers and sightseeing by 01 SUV (INNOVA/XYLO)
- Guwahati Airport/Station Pickup and Drop
- Vehicle Fuel Charges and Driver's Allowances
- Twin Sharing Room(s).
- All ethnic or traditional meals (Breakfast, Tea, Lunch & Dinner)
Services of a Local English/Hindi speaking driver during the tour.
Good Homestays/Ethnic Guest House
- Sightseeing in all mentioned destinations.
- Inner line permit for all passengers if applicable.
- Special Permit for Border Area Visit if applicable.
- Local guide or porter during trek if required.
- Drinking Water
- Any expenses of personal nature or extra meals ordered
- Air/train fare
- Lunch and dinner.
- Visa Fees, Tips, Insurance or Medical Fees.
- River Cruise or Safari Charges.
- Any Camera and monument entry fees.
- Anything not mentioned in the above "Inclusion Part.
THE ITINERARY AND PRICING MIGHT CHANGE ACCORDING TO THE FLIGHT/TRAIN ARRIVAL, DEPARTURE TIMINGS AND OTHER MODIFICATIONS.
Terms and Conditions:
Finderbridge does not hold any responsibility for refund arising out of any natural, weather conditions, pandemic situation, man-made calamities that may occur.
Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may be amended. However, all the mentioned services will remain unchanged.
Finderbridge reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, pandemic lockdowns, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
The package of the tour may vary on the number of people that will be coming in the tour.
- Payment can be done in parts.
- After making your first payment, you will get an email confirmation.
- Once you make the 100% payment for your booking, you'll get the booking voucher containing all the information about your trip.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
- If cancellation are made 30 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
Payment Terms Policy
100% of total tour cost will have to be paid 10 days before the date of travel.