Manipuri Raas Leela
Arrive at Imphal International Airport. Check in at the homestay and freshen up.
Leave for sightseeing tour in an around Imphal. Visit Khwairamband Bazaar which is a
major tourist attraction in Imphal. The unique thing about this market is that it is
completely run and organised by women of Imphal. You can buy traditional handicrafts
like handwoven Shawls, skirts, handmade vessels to food items like Fish, Orange and
Orange flavoured honey.The final stop for the day would be Khonghampat Orchidarium.
Here you can see more than 100 rare varieties of Orchids.
Return back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Post breakfast, visit the temple which is a historic centre for Vaishnava culture. The main
deity of the temples are Radha Govinda, Krishna and Balram on one side with
Jagannath, Subhadra and Balabhadra on another side.After Shree Shree Govindajee Temple.
See the most beautiful dance form of Manipur. The Raas Leela which is the love story of
Radha and Krishna is the most famous dance form of Manipur and is performed at the
temples of Shree Govindjee in Imphal. The uniqueness of the dance can be seen in the
costumes and in the postures.
Post Breakfast enjoy a day excursion to - Loktak Lake. Loktak is the largest freshwater
lake in Manipur and houses the world's one and only floating National Park, named
Keibul Lamjao National Park. The view might not seem worthy by just visiting the view point.
Have a delicious lunch over the huts on the floating island. Sendra Island is located in
the lake from where you can get an aerial view of the water body which is an active
fishing site and home to the fisherman colony. The next stop is Keibul Lamjao National Park
which is 53 km from Imphal which is located next to Loktak Lake. The National Park is
home to the few surviving endangered marsh-dwelling brow-antlered deer of Manipur
called 'Sangai'. It also happens to be the world’s only floating National Park which is
majorly composed of large masses of floating weed, which can support a lot of weight.
Overnight at Homestay.
Post breakfast, head onwards to your next destinations taking all the beautiful memories
from Manipur and experiences from Raas Leela Festival.
- All transfers and sightseeing by 01 SUV (INNOVA/XYLO)
- Guwahati Airport/Station Pickup and Drop
- Vehicle Fuel Charges and Driver's Allowances
- Twin Sharing Room(s).
- All ethnic or traditional meals (Breakfast, Tea, Lunch & Dinner)
Services of a Local English/Hindi speaking driver during the tour.
Good Homestays/Ethnic Guest House
- Sightseeing in all mentioned destinations.
- Inner line permit for all passengers if applicable.
- Special Permit for Border Area Visit if applicable.
- Local guide or porter during trek if required.
- Drinking Water
- Any expenses of personal nature or extra meals ordered
- Air/train fare
- Lunch and dinner.
- Visa Fees, Tips, Insurance or Medical Fees.
- River Cruise or Safari Charges.
- Any Camera and monument entry fees.
- Anything not mentioned in the above "Inclusion Part.
THE ITINERARY AND PRICING MIGHT CHANGE ACCORDING TO THE FLIGHT/TRAIN ARRIVAL, DEPARTURE TIMINGS AND OTHER MODIFICATIONS.
Terms and Conditions:
Finderbridge does not hold any responsibility for refund arising out of any natural, weather conditions, pandemic situation, man-made calamities that may occur.
Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may be amended. However, all the mentioned services will remain unchanged.
Finderbridge reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, pandemic lockdowns, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
The package of the tour may vary on the number of people that will be coming in the tour.
- Payment can be done in parts.
- After making your first payment, you will get an email confirmation.
- Once you make the 100% payment for your booking, you'll get the booking voucher containing all the information about your trip.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
- If cancellation are made 30 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
Payment Terms Policy
100% of total tour cost will have to be paid 10 days before the date of travel.