Meghalaya Waterfall Trail
Arrive at Guwahati International Airport, we will pick you up and head towards Meghalaya.
En route, stop to admire the beautiful Umiam Lake. Continue your journey to Shillong
and get dropped at the accommodation to refresh and for overnight stay.
Post breakfast, we drive to explore the beautiful waterfalls of Shillong. As one of the
popular waterfalls in Meghalaya, Elephant Falls is a three-tier spectacular cascade.
Located close to Shillong Peak, this fall is referred as ‘Ka Kshaid Lai Pateng Khohsiew’ by
the local people, which means ‘three step waterfalls’. Then to Bishop Falls and Beadon
Falls which are are one of the most spectacular twin falls in Meghalaya.
Overnight at Homestay.
Post breakfast, we drive towards the most unexplored destinations of Meghalaya ie
West khasi Hills to explore the hidden waterfalls. We will visit Khudoi Falls, Thum Falls,
Kohmang Falls, Kylla Kohrit Falls, Ryndang Briew Falls and ThupThup Falls.
Overnight at Homestay.
Post breakfast, Visit the unexplored destinations, waterfalls like Langshiang Falls which is
formed when river Kynshi rolls down to the west Khasi Hills. and grasslands of
South West Khasi Hills and dive to Nongkhum in the afternoon. Nongkhnum River Island
is the biggest river island in Meghalaya and the second biggest river island in Asia, after
Majuli Island in Assam. The island has a beautiful sand beach and the place offers a lot
of different activities for the visitors ranging from basking in the sun, boating, fishing,
Overnight at Guest House.
Post breakfast, explore all the waterfalls of Cherrapunjee starting from Nohsngithiang Falls
or Mawsmai Falls, this is a seven-step cascade and one of the most gorgeous waterfalls
of Meghalaya. Kynrem Falls is one of the highest waterfalls in Meghalaya, it is counted as
the 7th highest waterfall in India. Visit Nohkalikai Falls which is the highest plunge
waterfall in India and later Dainthlen Falls is one of the most picturesque waterfalls.
Overnight at Homestay.
After breakfast, we process to Tyrna (village) and trek to the Double Decker Root Bridge
(Nongriat). Witness the Majestic Rainbow Falls. This trek is a total rough steps. Later
visit the Weisawdong Falls, the Mawsmai Caves, and the Arwah caves.
Overnight in Cherrapunjee.
In the morning, after breakfast travel to Shnongpdeng , located in the magnificent Jaintia Hill,
Umngot River passes by the village which makes it a attractive place to visit . Adventure
activities for the day include Boating, River Rafting, Kayaking, Cliff Jumping Etc.
Drive back to Jowai in the late evening for overnight stay.
Post breakfast, we move towards Jaintia Hills to explore Tyrshi Falls, Moopun Falls,
Phea Phea Falls and Thlumuwi Falls. Leisure Time in the evening. Visit the local market.
Overnight stay at homestay.
Post breakfast, we head towards Guwahati by ending the tour witnessing Krangsuri Falls
on the way which is one of the most beautiful and famous waterfalls of Meghalaya.
Reach Guwahati in the evening. Overnight at ethnic guest house.
End of tour.
- All transfers and sightseeing by 01 SUV (INNOVA/XYLO)
- Guwahati Airport/Station Pickup and Drop
- Vehicle Fuel Charges and Driver's Allowances
- Twin Sharing Room(s).
- All ethnic or traditional meals (Breakfast, Tea, Lunch & Dinner)
Services of a Local English/Hindi speaking driver during the tour.
Good Homestays/Ethnic Guest House
- Sightseeing in all mentioned destinations.
- Inner line permit for all passengers if applicable.
- Special Permit for Border Area Visit if applicable.
- Local guide or porter during trek if required.
- Drinking Water
- Any expenses of personal nature or extra meals ordered
- Air/train fare
- Lunch and dinner.
- Visa Fees, Tips, Insurance or Medical Fees.
- River Cruise or Safari Charges.
- Any Camera and monument entry fees.
- Anything not mentioned in the above "Inclusion Part.
THE ITINERARY AND PRICING MIGHT CHANGE ACCORDING TO THE FLIGHT/TRAIN ARRIVAL, DEPARTURE TIMINGS AND OTHER MODIFICATIONS.
Terms and Conditions:
Finderbridge does not hold any responsibility for refund arising out of any natural, weather conditions, pandemic situation, man-made calamities that may occur.
Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may be amended. However, all the mentioned services will remain unchanged.
Finderbridge reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, pandemic lockdowns, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
The package of the tour may vary on the number of people that will be coming in the tour.
- Payment can be done in parts.
- After making your first payment, you will get an email confirmation.
- Once you make the 100% payment for your booking, you'll get the booking voucher containing all the information about your trip.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
- If cancellation are made 30 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
Payment Terms Policy
100% of total tour cost will have to be paid 10 days before the date of travel.