Namphake Eco Village
You will be received by our representative at Dibrugarh Airport, Assam and then we take
you towards the homestay. Later, we will drive towards the longest rail cum road bridge
of India i.e. Bogibeel Bridge. Its a 40 mins drive from Dibrugarh. The length of the
bridge is 4.94 km. We will return to Dibrugarh by the evening. Explore some local market
and have a ferry ride over river Brahmaputra.
Overnight stay at Homestay.
Post Breakfast, we will go to Dibru-Saikhowa National Park. It is located in Dibrugarh
and Tinsukia districts and was designated a Biosphere Reserve in July 1997 with an area
of 765 km2 (295 sq mi), including a core area of 340 km2 (130 sq mi) and a buffer zone
of 425 km2 (164 sq mi). Originally created to help conserve the habitat of the rare
white-winged wood duck, the park is also home to other rare creatures such as water
buffalo, black-breasted parrotbill, tiger and capped langur.
Then, we will move to see the longest bridge of India i.e. Dhola-Sadiya Setu or you can
say Bhupen Hazarika Setu. This bridge is 9.15 km long and connects the village of Dhola
in the south and the village of Sadiya in the North.
In the evening, Namphake Buddhist Monastery. Its a 1 hr drive from Digboi. In between
we will get the Jeypore Rainforest which is also the only rainforest of Assam. This monastery
is considered as a meditation centre and has also developed into a very popular tourist spot
to be visited in this village. The serene surrounding and natural beauty of the place
make it a more unique location.
Overnight at homestay.
Post breakfast, Explore the sacred Namphake Village. The serene surrounding and
natural beauty of the place make it a more unique location. The people living here are
the followers of Buddhism and their beliefs and traditions are very strong in this regard.
The village has an Ashokan Pillar built nearby and a Buddhist Pagoda. On entering the
main temple you will get to see a statue of Lord Buddha made of gold. There is a water
tank inside the monastery which is named as the Mucalinda Tank and is considered to be
very holy. The biggest festival celebrated in this village is the Poi-Nen-Chi Festival, which is
held in the month of March. This occasion is organized to pay homage to Lord Buddha.
Poi-Nun-Hok is another grand festival in which the birth of Lord Buddha is celebrated.
Overnight at Homestay.
Post breakfast, if you love trekking and adventure, you should not miss this. We will take
you to Jeypore rainforest which is the only rainforest of Assam that’s why it is called
‘Amazon of Assam’.The forest has more than 102 species of orchids here along with a
wide variety of animals and plants. Animals that can be seen in this forest are elephants,
hornbills, leopards, flying squirrels, pythons, spotted deer, and langurs so we have to be
careful.The Dehing-Patkai Wildlife Sanctuary is an important attraction close to this
place. This sanctuary is home to a vast variety of animals as well. We will return to
Dibrugarh after the trek by the evening.
Overnight at Tea Garden Homestay.
Post breakfast we will drop you, either at the airport or at the railway
station for your onward journey.
End of tour.
- All transfers and sightseeing by 01 SUV (INNOVA/XYLO)
- Guwahati Airport/Station Pickup and Drop
- Vehicle Fuel Charges and Driver's Allowances
- Twin Sharing Room(s).
- All ethnic or traditional meals (Breakfast, Tea, Lunch & Dinner)
Services of a Local English/Hindi speaking driver during the tour.
Good Homestays/Ethnic Guest House
- Sightseeing in all mentioned destinations.
- Inner line permit for all passengers if applicable.
- Special Permit for Border Area Visit if applicable.
- Local guide or porter during trek if required.
- Drinking Water
- Any expenses of personal nature or extra meals ordered
- Air/train fare
- Lunch and dinner.
- Visa Fees, Tips, Insurance or Medical Fees.
- River Cruise or Safari Charges.
- Any Camera and monument entry fees.
- Anything not mentioned in the above "Inclusion Part.
THE ITINERARY AND PRICING MIGHT CHANGE ACCORDING TO THE FLIGHT/TRAIN ARRIVAL, DEPARTURE TIMINGS AND OTHER MODIFICATIONS.
Terms and Conditions:
Finderbridge does not hold any responsibility for refund arising out of any natural, weather conditions, pandemic situation, man-made calamities that may occur.
Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may be amended. However, all the mentioned services will remain unchanged.
Finderbridge reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, pandemic lockdowns, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
The package of the tour may vary on the number of people that will be coming in the tour.
- Payment can be done in parts.
- After making your first payment, you will get an email confirmation.
- Once you make the 100% payment for your booking, you'll get the booking voucher containing all the information about your trip.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
- If cancellation are made 30 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
Payment Terms Policy
100% of total tour cost will have to be paid 10 days before the date of travel.