Arrive at Guwahati International Airport, we will pick you up and head towards Meghalaya.
En route, stop to admire the beautiful Umiam Lake. Continue your journey to Shillong
and get dropped at the accommodation to refresh and for overnight stay.
Post breakfast, We will drive towards the beautiful village of Mawphanlur in West Khasi Hills.
He ever-present gentle breeze can persuade even the meekest traveller to
surmount the highest hill in the village but only to be humbled by the glorious setting of the sun
as it bathes these rolling hills with gold. Lum Kyllang, Lum Symper, Mawten / Mawkyrwat,
Lum Nohkrek, Rambrai, Mawdoh, and even the great Himalaya’s can be seen basking in the sunset
one last time before night fall.
Overnight stay at Mawphanlur.
Post breakfast, Visit the unexplored destinations, waterfalls and grasslands of South West Khasi Hills
and dive to Nongkhum in the afternoon. Nongkhnum River Island is the biggest
river island in Meghalaya and the second biggest river island in Asia, after Majuli Island in Assam.
The island has a beautiful sand beach and the place offers a lot of different
activities for the visitors ranging from basking in the sun, boating, fishing, camping etc.
Overnight at Guest House.
Post breakfast, from the west khasi hills we will drive towards Pynursla is a good place
to chase waterfalls – the stunning Wah Rymben Falls has few visitors so it can be an
offbeat addition to your list – it involves a short descent from Lapalang village.
Pynursla destination is closest to the Mawryngkneng Trek.
Explore pynursla and overnight stay at homestay. On the way we can visit the Mawphlang Sacred Forest.
Early in the morning , we head towards the trek to U Mawryngkneng
which starts with a bamboo trail leading to a rough stony path till you
reach the cleanest river in the region ‘Umrew River’. Thereon the
adventurous journey starts with crossing the river on a C shape bended
bamboo bridge further leading to a stony path. The Umrew river follows
the trail all the way through. The trail leads you through some scary bamboo bridges
on the ridges of the rock for most of the trek. It scares you off as you look down and find out that the bridge is the only life support between
you and the valley.
Later in the afternoon, we will head towards Cherrapunjee.
After breakfast, we process to Tyrna (village) and trek to the Double Decker Root Bridge (Nongriat)
Overnight at Nongriat. This trek is a total rough steps. The drive to Cherrapunji is breathtaking, especially when you will get to witness some of the most
amazing views of the hills and valleys of Meghalaya.Visit the Nohkalikai Falls,
Seven Sisters Falls, Weisawdong Falls, the Mawsmai Caves, and the Arwah caves.
In the evening check in at the Hotel/ Homestay in Cherrapunji and if time permits
enjoy some local sightseeing. Overnight in Cherrapunjee
After breakfast, trek to the famous Rainbow Waterfalls. Its a 2 hours of trek and
then drive to Dawki for an overnight stay. Enjoy boating and swimming in the
most crystal clear water of Umngot River and also spotting the
India and Bangladesh border in Dawki.
In the morning, after breakfast travel to Shnongpdeng , located in the
magnificent Jaintia Hill, Umngot River passes by the village which makes it a
attractive place to visit . Then travel back to shillong. Overnight at Shillong.
Adventure activities for the day include Boating, River Rafting, Kayaking, Cliff Jumping Etc.
Drive back to Jowai in the late evening for overnight stay.
Post breakfast, Head towards Krangsuri Falls and experience the majestic waterfall locations
and then head back to Guwahati in the afternoon.
End of tour.
- All transfers and sightseeing by 01 SUV (INNOVA/XYLO)
- Guwahati Airport/Station Pickup and Drop
- Vehicle Fuel Charges and Driver's Allowances
- Twin Sharing Room(s).
- All ethnic or traditional meals (Breakfast, Tea, Lunch & Dinner)
Services of a Local English/Hindi speaking driver during the tour.
Good Homestays/Ethnic Guest House
- Sightseeing in all mentioned destinations.
- Inner line permit for all passengers if applicable.
- Special Permit for Border Area Visit if applicable.
- Local guide or porter during trek if required.
- Drinking Water
- Any expenses of personal nature or extra meals ordered
- Air/train fare
- Lunch and dinner.
- Visa Fees, Tips, Insurance or Medical Fees.
- River Cruise or Safari Charges.
- Any Camera and monument entry fees.
- Anything not mentioned in the above "Inclusion Part.
THE ITINERARY AND PRICING MIGHT CHANGE ACCORDING TO THE FLIGHT/TRAIN ARRIVAL, DEPARTURE TIMINGS AND OTHER MODIFICATIONS.
Terms and Conditions:
Finderbridge does not hold any responsibility for refund arising out of any natural, weather conditions, pandemic situation, man-made calamities that may occur.
Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may be amended. However, all the mentioned services will remain unchanged.
Finderbridge reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, pandemic lockdowns, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
The package of the tour may vary on the number of people that will be coming in the tour.
- Payment can be done in parts.
- After making your first payment, you will get an email confirmation.
- Once you make the 100% payment for your booking, you'll get the booking voucher containing all the information about your trip.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
- If cancellation are made 30 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
Payment Terms Policy
100% of total tour cost will have to be paid 10 days before the date of travel.