Arrive at Imphal International Airport. Check in at the ethnic homestay and have a
traditional lunch. Visit Imphal Town in the evening.
Overnight at Homestay.
Post breakfast, Visit the main festival arena of Sangai Festival ( Bheigyachandra Open Air Theatre)
and experience the most vibrant and biggest festival of Manipur. Witness the folk songs
and dance from different cultural groups and tribes of Manipur.
Overnight at Homestay.
Post breakfast, witness the second day of Sangai Festival and catch the
War Dance performances, music concerts, traditional folk dances and enjoy the
ethnic Manipur dishes. Explore the local market in the evening and overnight at homestay.
Post breakfast, Drive to the World's only floating National Park Keibul Lamjao National Park
and see the beauty of the landscape. Spend the day over there. Have a boat safari over
the Loktak Lake and enjoy a fine Manipuri lunch.
Overnight at homestay.
Today we drive to Ukhrul to exoerience some events of Sangai Festival there and visit
the beautiful mountains of Ukhrul. The district is most famous for the rare Shirui Lily (Lilium mackliniae)
which thrives on the Shirui Peak and is the state flower of Manipur. Mountain ranges,
knolls, waterfalls, crystal clear rivers and lakes add to the charm of Ukhrul. At 3114 m,
Khayang Peak is the highest peak; however, Shirui Kashung Peak (2835 m) is more popular.
Overnight at homestay.
Drive to Hapta Kangjeibung which is one of the oldest polo grounds of the world, in the
heart of Imphal, Manipur. Enjoy the Polo Game of Manpur. Traditionally known as Sagol Kangei
(sagol meaning pony and kangei is a game of sticks), this game bringing together
horsemanship and stamina originated in the northeastern state of Manipur in 3100 BC.
The festival, apart from being a cultural event that pitches the state as a world class
tourism spot, aims to save the Sangai. This game holds an important place in the Sangai Festival.
Back to homestay for overnight stay.
- All transfers and sightseeing by 01 SUV (INNOVA/XYLO)
- Guwahati Airport/Station Pickup and Drop
- Vehicle Fuel Charges and Driver's Allowances
- Twin Sharing Room(s).
- All ethnic or traditional meals (Breakfast, Tea, Lunch & Dinner)
Services of a Local English/Hindi speaking driver during the tour.
Good Homestays/Ethnic Guest House
- Sightseeing in all mentioned destinations.
- Inner line permit for all passengers if applicable.
- Special Permit for Border Area Visit if applicable.
- Local guide or porter during trek if required.
- Drinking Water
- Any expenses of personal nature or extra meals ordered
- Air/train fare
- Lunch and dinner.
- Visa Fees, Tips, Insurance or Medical Fees.
- River Cruise or Safari Charges.
- Any Camera and monument entry fees.
- Anything not mentioned in the above "Inclusion Part.
THE ITINERARY AND PRICING MIGHT CHANGE ACCORDING TO THE FLIGHT/TRAIN ARRIVAL, DEPARTURE TIMINGS AND OTHER MODIFICATIONS.
Terms and Conditions:
Finderbridge does not hold any responsibility for refund arising out of any natural, weather conditions, pandemic situation, man-made calamities that may occur.
Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may be amended. However, all the mentioned services will remain unchanged.
Finderbridge reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, pandemic lockdowns, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
The package of the tour may vary on the number of people that will be coming in the tour.
- Payment can be done in parts.
- After making your first payment, you will get an email confirmation.
- Once you make the 100% payment for your booking, you'll get the booking voucher containing all the information about your trip.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
- If cancellation are made 30 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
Payment Terms Policy
100% of total tour cost will have to be paid 10 days before the date of travel.