Day Schedule: Depending on your arrival destination, you will received by our
representatives either at New Jalpaiguri Railway Station or at Bagdogra Airport. Following your
pick-up, take a drive to the magnificent hill station of Darjeeling and check in into a hotel;
the rest of the day can be spent relaxing at the hotel or you can simply take a leisurely walk around
and get an insight of Darjeeling; overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Day Schedule: Wake up quite early in the morning; at around 03.00-04.00a.m., and take a
drive to the stunning Tiger Hill (2,590 m) in Darjeeling. Arriving at the hilltop, welcome the first golden rays of the sun over the enchanting Mt. Kanchenjunga, the third highest peak in the world.
Enjoy the miraculous beauty of the atmosphere as the sunrays engulf the entire vicinity with
the magical aura and start descending down the hill!
Visit the holy Ghoom Monastery and the exhilarating Batista Loop, where you can have a glance
of the Darjeeling War Memorial and the world-renowned Darjeeling Toy Train. Visit the
Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park (remains closed
on Thursdays), Tenzing Rock, Chitrey Tea Garden (outer views), Japanese Temple and
the Peace Pagoda. As evening starts approaching, make it to the overwhelming Chowrasta and
Mall Road to enjoy Darjeeling’s local life at its best and also to indulge in some local shopping.
Post breakfast, start driving towards Gangtok, the capital city of the North-Eastern paradise
called Sikkim. Drive through the whirly and serpentine roads, take in the alluring beauty and
charm of the soaring mountain peaks and the many different scenic marvels with a short tea break
at Lopchu. You will be reaching Gangtok by mid-afternoon. Arriving in the city, check in into a
hotel and relax for the day. If you wish, you can also take a stroll around the glittering
MG Marg by evening and witness the swaying beauty of Gangtok’s local life; overnight stay
will be in the hotel.
Post breakfast, you will be driven towards the stunning Tsomgo Lake which is located at an
altitude of 3,750 m and takes around 3 hours to reach from Gangtok. Arrive at the lakeside
and witness its fascinating beauty; make sure you do not miss your camera and also click some
of the magical snaps of this gorgeous lake
Completing the lake visit, you will be taken towards the legendary Baba Harbhajan Mandir
(4,000 m), which is maintained by the Indian Militaries. Completing these excursions, drive back
to the Gangtok hotel and enjoy an overnight stay.
Post breakfast, take another drive through the beautiful and charming trails of Sikkim’s capital city
and proceed towards Pelling. Your arrival in Pelling will be embraced with your checking in
into a hotel, from where you can witness and enjoy the enchanting beauty of Pelling;
overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Post breakfast, you will get an authentic touch of Sikkim’s warm hospitability and treat with a
lavish and filling breakfast. Post breakfast, get started with a local sightseeing tour of the
gorgeous Darap Valley, the amusing Rimbik Waterfalls, the beautiful Rock Garden, the alluring
Kanchenjunga Waterfalls and the sacred Khacheopalri Lake.
You will finally be driven back to Bagdogra Airport; with your drop, the tour will come to its final end,
while you will going back home with numerous pleasant and sweet memories of Darjeeling and
Sikkim’s eternal grandeurs!
- All transfers and sightseeing by 01 SUV (INNOVA/XYLO)
- Guwahati Airport/Station Pickup and Drop
- Vehicle Fuel Charges and Driver's Allowances
- Twin Sharing Room(s).
- All ethnic or traditional meals (Breakfast, Tea, Lunch & Dinner)
Services of a Local English/Hindi speaking driver during the tour.
Good Homestays/Ethnic Guest House
- Sightseeing in all mentioned destinations.
- Inner line permit for all passengers if applicable.
- Special Permit for Border Area Visit if applicable.
- Local guide or porter during trek if required.
- Drinking Water
- Any expenses of personal nature or extra meals ordered
- Air/train fare
- Lunch and dinner.
- Visa Fees, Tips, Insurance or Medical Fees.
- River Cruise or Safari Charges.
- Any Camera and monument entry fees.
- Anything not mentioned in the above "Inclusion Part.
THE ITINERARY AND PRICING MIGHT CHANGE ACCORDING TO THE FLIGHT/TRAIN ARRIVAL, DEPARTURE TIMINGS AND OTHER MODIFICATIONS.
Terms and Conditions:
Finderbridge does not hold any responsibility for refund arising out of any natural, weather conditions, pandemic situation, man-made calamities that may occur.
Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may be amended. However, all the mentioned services will remain unchanged.
Finderbridge reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, pandemic lockdowns, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
The package of the tour may vary on the number of people that will be coming in the tour.
- Payment can be done in parts.
- After making your first payment, you will get an email confirmation.
- Once you make the 100% payment for your booking, you'll get the booking voucher containing all the information about your trip.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
- If cancellation are made 30 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
Payment Terms Policy
100% of total tour cost will have to be paid 10 days before the date of travel.