Your first morning on this wonderful tour will start with a scrumptious breakfast.
Post breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport to board your flight to Agartala.
Upon arrival, you will be transferred to a hotel/guest house. Rest of the day will be
free forleisure. Dinner and overnight stay will be provided at the hotel/guest house.
In the morning, have a delicious breakfast. Post breakfast, proceed towards Jampui Hills.
After arriving at Jampui, check-in to Vangmun Eden Tourist Lodge which is situated in Jampui Hills.
Followed by this, you will be taken out for a Jampui sightseeing tour.
Overnight stay and dinner will be provided at the same hotel.
Post breakfast, head out for Unakoti Tourist Lodge. Post lunch at Unakoti Tourist Lodge,
be ready for a sightseeing tour of the famous Unakoti Heritage Site.
Dinner and overnight stay will be provided in Unakoti Tourist Lodge.
Post breakfast, visit the Neermahal (Tripura). Upon arrival, you will be taken on a
sightseeing tour of the region where you will have the chance to explore popular tourist places
like Bhubaneswari Temple, Tepania Eco Park and Matabari. Lunch will be served at
Gomati Yatri Niwas.
Thereafter, you will be taken back to Agartala through a road drive. On arrival, you will be accommodated in a pre-booked lodge. Thereafter, be ready for a
sightseeing tour of the city.
For dinner and overnight stay, you will be accommodated back to the hotel.
Enjoy breakfast in the morning. Post breakfast, be ready with you backpack to
bidsweet adieu to the beautiful state of Tripura. You will be transferred to
Agartala Airport to boardyour flight back home.
- All transfers and sightseeing by 01 SUV (INNOVA/XYLO)
- Guwahati Airport/Station Pickup and Drop
- Vehicle Fuel Charges and Driver's Allowances
- Twin Sharing Room(s).
- All ethnic or traditional meals (Breakfast, Tea, Lunch & Dinner)
Services of a Local English/Hindi speaking driver during the tour.
Good Homestays/Ethnic Guest House
- Sightseeing in all mentioned destinations.
- Inner line permit for all passengers if applicable.
- Special Permit for Border Area Visit if applicable.
- Local guide or porter during trek if required.
- Drinking Water
- Any expenses of personal nature or extra meals ordered
- Air/train fare
- Lunch and dinner.
- Visa Fees, Tips, Insurance or Medical Fees.
- River Cruise or Safari Charges.
- Any Camera and monument entry fees.
- Anything not mentioned in the above "Inclusion Part.
THE ITINERARY AND PRICING MIGHT CHANGE ACCORDING TO THE FLIGHT/TRAIN ARRIVAL, DEPARTURE TIMINGS AND OTHER MODIFICATIONS.
Terms and Conditions:
Finderbridge does not hold any responsibility for refund arising out of any natural, weather conditions, pandemic situation, man-made calamities that may occur.
Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may be amended. However, all the mentioned services will remain unchanged.
Finderbridge reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, pandemic lockdowns, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
The package of the tour may vary on the number of people that will be coming in the tour.
- Payment can be done in parts.
- After making your first payment, you will get an email confirmation.
- Once you make the 100% payment for your booking, you'll get the booking voucher containing all the information about your trip.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
- If cancellation are made 30 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
Payment Terms Policy
100% of total tour cost will have to be paid 10 days before the date of travel.