Tripura Wildlife Tour
Arrive at Agartala Airport, our representative will take you to the guest house for checkin
and have an ethnic traditional lunch. Visit the Royal Ujjayanta Palace. Leisure time in the
Overnight at guest house.
Post breakfast, drive to Sepahijala Wildlife Sanctualry. Sepahijala wildlife sanctuary is
truly the biodiversity heaven of Tripura with an area of 18.53km. With the increase in
population, there was considerable pressure threatening to diminish the forest cover and
the related biodiversity of the Sepahijala area. The sanctuary has no less than 456 plant
species, many kinds of bamboo and a variety of grasses and medicinal plants also grow
in the sanctuary. The moist, deciduous forest is the habitat of different species of
primates like Rhesus macaque, Pigtailed macaque, Capped langur, Spectacled monkey,
Slow loris and several other wild animals like Leopard, Clouded leopard, Jungle fowl,
Civets, Barking, Deer, Wild pig, etc. The avian population of the sanctuary is also rich
with a variety of winged stork, Whistling teal and the White ibis. The additional
attractions for the tourist at Sepahijala are spectacular view of coffee and rubber
plantations, boating facilities in the lake and joy ride in the toy train.
Overnight at jungle guest house.
Post breakfast, we head over to Trishna Wildlife Sanctuary. Trishna Wildlife Sanctuary is
another protected area dedicated to the vital mission of conservation of nature, wildlife
and biodiversity which is frequented by visitors and tourist. It’s area is 194.704 sq.km.
apart from the healthy forest coverage and plant-plethora, the great attraction of this
Wildlife Sanctuary is a sizeable population of Gaur or Indian Bison.
Overnight at Muhuri Paryatan Niwas.
Post breakfast, we head over to Gumti Wildlife Sanctuary. It is the largest sanctuary of
Tripura. The sanctuary is located in the south-East corner of the state in between the
Gomati District & Dhailai District. Its area is 289.54 Kms. Adjoining the sanctuary, there
is a vast water reservoir covering approximately 300sq.kms. This water reservoir attracts
many resident and migratory water birds, It also has Elephants, Bison, Sambar,
Barking Deer, Wild goat or Serow apart from many other animals and reptiles.
Post breakfast, we drive back to the capital city of Tripura. Visit Neer Mahal.
Maharaja Bir Bikram Kishore Manikya built the palace in 1930 A.D as his summer
residence being inspired by Mughal Style of Architecture. Viewing Neermahal from the
back of Rudrasagar reminds one of the famous and enchanting ‘Jagniwas Palace’ in
Pichola Lake at Udaipur, Rajasthan. It is a fascinating sight to view the reflection of the
palace on the placid water of the Rudrasagar Lake.
Overnight stay at Guest House.
Post breakfast, we will drop you in the Airport for your onward destination with all the
wildlife adventure memories.
- All transfers and sightseeing by 01 SUV (INNOVA/XYLO)
- Guwahati Airport/Station Pickup and Drop
- Vehicle Fuel Charges and Driver's Allowances
- Twin Sharing Room(s).
- All ethnic or traditional meals (Breakfast, Tea, Lunch & Dinner)
Services of a Local English/Hindi speaking driver during the tour.
Good Homestays/Ethnic Guest House
- Sightseeing in all mentioned destinations.
- Inner line permit for all passengers if applicable.
- Special Permit for Border Area Visit if applicable.
- Local guide or porter during trek if required.
- Drinking Water
- Any expenses of personal nature or extra meals ordered
- Air/train fare
- Lunch and dinner.
- Visa Fees, Tips, Insurance or Medical Fees.
- River Cruise or Safari Charges.
- Any Camera and monument entry fees.
- Anything not mentioned in the above "Inclusion Part.
THE ITINERARY AND PRICING MIGHT CHANGE ACCORDING TO THE FLIGHT/TRAIN ARRIVAL, DEPARTURE TIMINGS AND OTHER MODIFICATIONS.
Terms and Conditions:
Finderbridge does not hold any responsibility for refund arising out of any natural, weather conditions, pandemic situation, man-made calamities that may occur.
Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may be amended. However, all the mentioned services will remain unchanged.
Finderbridge reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, pandemic lockdowns, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
The package of the tour may vary on the number of people that will be coming in the tour.
- Payment can be done in parts.
- After making your first payment, you will get an email confirmation.
- Once you make the 100% payment for your booking, you'll get the booking voucher containing all the information about your trip.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
- If cancellation are made 30 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
Payment Terms Policy
100% of total tour cost will have to be paid 10 days before the date of travel.