Upon arrival at Manipur International Airport, we will head you towards Ukhrul District.
After Check in, we will drive towards the Khayang Peak, which is the highest peak of
Ukhrul district, the altitude is 3114 m above sea level. From The peak you will get a
beautiful view of the entire region - the flowing hills, the winding streams, undulating valleys
and the colourful hamlets. The view from the Khayang Peak is magical in simple words.
Most of the tourists go to the peak by trekking, which is adventurous too. While trekking
up the hill, you will witness the beautiful view all around.
Overnight stay at homestay.
Post breakfast, will head towards Kachouphung Lake is a natural lake close to Ukhrul,
situated on the slopes of the Achuwa Magi Hills which is 7 km from Khayang Falls. The
Kachouphung lake is spread over 9 acres and is roughly shaped forming the Indian map.
During rainy season, the size of the lake usually increases. The Kachouphung Lake is
bound by several hillocks on all sides and heightening the beauty of the place.
The beauty of the lake attracts many tourist.
Overnight stay at homestay.
After breakfast, we will visit Ango Ching which is a virgin forest cover yet unknown to
many, it is a place to reckon. This place covers a forest area of 150 sq km. At the east
side of AngoChing is the Myanmar border while on the west the Sanalok (Chamu) river.
The way to the forest cover is mostly inaccessible as it passes through difficult terrain.
Since this place is yet unexplored, the natural beauty of the place is more or less intact.
It is a heaven of flora and fauna. Elephants, sambars, tigers, barking deer, deer, wild bison,
black bear, hook lock, leopard, horn bills, wild cat, peacock Tragopan, etc. are some of
the animals found in the AngoChing forest. It is also a bio-diversity hub and needs
In the morning after breakfast, enjoy a day excursion to –
Loktak Lake: Loktak is the largest freshwater lake in Manipur and houses the world's one
and only floating National Park, named Keibul Lamjao National Park. To get there, head back
to Moirang and ask for Keibul Lamjao. Enjoy the last day of your tour and make
memories overnight stay at homestay.
In the morning after breakfast, we will transfer you to Imphal Airport for your onward
- All transfers and sightseeing by 01 SUV (INNOVA/XYLO)
- Guwahati Airport/Station Pickup and Drop
- Vehicle Fuel Charges and Driver's Allowances
- Twin Sharing Room(s).
- All ethnic or traditional meals (Breakfast, Tea, Lunch & Dinner)
Services of a Local English/Hindi speaking driver during the tour.
Good Homestays/Ethnic Guest House
- Sightseeing in all mentioned destinations.
- Inner line permit for all passengers if applicable.
- Special Permit for Border Area Visit if applicable.
- Local guide or porter during trek if required.
- Drinking Water
- Any expenses of personal nature or extra meals ordered
- Air/train fare
- Lunch and dinner.
- Visa Fees, Tips, Insurance or Medical Fees.
- River Cruise or Safari Charges.
- Any Camera and monument entry fees.
- Anything not mentioned in the above "Inclusion Part.
THE ITINERARY AND PRICING MIGHT CHANGE ACCORDING TO THE FLIGHT/TRAIN ARRIVAL, DEPARTURE TIMINGS AND OTHER MODIFICATIONS.
Terms and Conditions:
Finderbridge does not hold any responsibility for refund arising out of any natural, weather conditions, pandemic situation, man-made calamities that may occur.
Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may be amended. However, all the mentioned services will remain unchanged.
Finderbridge reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, pandemic lockdowns, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
The package of the tour may vary on the number of people that will be coming in the tour.
- Payment can be done in parts.
- After making your first payment, you will get an email confirmation.
- Once you make the 100% payment for your booking, you'll get the booking voucher containing all the information about your trip.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
- If cancellation are made 30 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
Payment Terms Policy
100% of total tour cost will have to be paid 10 days before the date of travel.