West Khasi Hills
Arrive at Guwahati International Airport, we will pick you up and head towards Meghalaya.
En route, stop to admire the beautiful Umiam Lake. Continue your journey to Shillong
and get dropped at the accommodation to refresh and for overnight stay.
Post breakfast, We will drive towards the beautiful village of Mawphanlur in West Khasi
Hills. he ever-present gentle breeze can persuade even the meekest traveller to surmount
the highest hill in the village but only to be humbled by the glorious setting of the sun as
it bathes these rolling hills with gold. Lum Kyllang, Lum Symper, Mawten / Mawkyrwat,
Lum Nohkrek, Rambrai, Mawdoh, and even the great Himalaya’s can be seen basking in the sunset one last time before night fall. Overnight stay at Mawphanlur.
Post breakfast, Visit the unexplored destinations, waterfalls and grasslands of
South West Khasi Hills and dive to Nongkhum in the afternoon. Nongkhnum River Island
is the biggest river island in Meghalaya and the second biggest river island in Asia, after
Majuli Island in Assam. The island has a beautiful sand beach and the place offers a lot
of different activities for the visitors ranging from basking in the sun, boating, fishing,
Overnight at Guest House.
Post breakfast, we explore the destinations of Mawkyrwat such as Jakrem Hot Springs,
Phlangja Ud Cave, Rilang View Point and you can spend some time at the Tynrong Synrang Murin
which is a barren grassland surrounded by a unique panorama of sheer expanse in lovely
openness. There is an open cave surrounding this flat land on its west. Visit th Dongnob Falls and back to homestay.
Post breakfast, we explore the remaining places of South West Khasi Hills such as
Synrang Sngi Rock, Tynrong Manbasa, Tynnai View Point which is 12 km from Mawkyrwat
is a table land, where we can get a view of the rivers and plains of Bangladesh and the
whole area of Riwar.
Post breakfast, we drive to Ranikor : Rani means “Queen” and Ghor means “House”.
Formerly, it was a winter resort of the queen (Mahadei) of Maharam. Its close to Bangladesh
border and located on the bank of the river. Over this river is the Borba Singh Bridge,
the second longest suspension bridge in India. It is the best spot for angling Golden Mahasheers
and boat rowing is also available here. Realizing the tourism potential of the place the
local administration organized a tourism festival at Rnikor in February every year.
Overnight at Guest House.
Post breakfast, we drive to Kyllang Rock which is is an impressive natural monolith –
a giant grey dome that juts out of the pine forests of West Khasi Hills. There is a path
which you can climb along with rest stops and summer houses along the way. The view
from the top of the rock is spectacular – from green woods and quaint villages to mesmerizing
sunrises and sunsets if you time your hike accordingly. Lum Kyllang is a geological
marvel – an imposing rock formation that is about a thousand feet wide at its most
prominent girth. Another attraction here is the presence of rare white rhododendrons
scattered across the depressions and bushes at the base of the dome. Old oaks and
various native flora add to the natural diversity of the area.
Overnight at Homestay.
Post breakfast, after exploring the offbeat destinations of Meghalaya we drive to Shillong
or Guwahati Airport for departure. End of tour.
- All transfers and sightseeing by 01 SUV (INNOVA/XYLO)
- Guwahati Airport/Station Pickup and Drop
- Vehicle Fuel Charges and Driver's Allowances
- Twin Sharing Room(s).
- All ethnic or traditional meals (Breakfast, Tea, Lunch & Dinner)
Services of a Local English/Hindi speaking driver during the tour.
Good Homestays/Ethnic Guest House
- Sightseeing in all mentioned destinations.
- Inner line permit for all passengers if applicable.
- Special Permit for Border Area Visit if applicable.
- Local guide or porter during trek if required.
- Drinking Water
- Any expenses of personal nature or extra meals ordered
- Air/train fare
- Lunch and dinner.
- Visa Fees, Tips, Insurance or Medical Fees.
- River Cruise or Safari Charges.
- Any Camera and monument entry fees.
- Anything not mentioned in the above "Inclusion Part.
THE ITINERARY AND PRICING MIGHT CHANGE ACCORDING TO THE FLIGHT/TRAIN ARRIVAL, DEPARTURE TIMINGS AND OTHER MODIFICATIONS.
Terms and Conditions:
Finderbridge does not hold any responsibility for refund arising out of any natural, weather conditions, pandemic situation, man-made calamities that may occur.
Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may be amended. However, all the mentioned services will remain unchanged.
Finderbridge reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, pandemic lockdowns, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
The package of the tour may vary on the number of people that will be coming in the tour.
- Payment can be done in parts.
- After making your first payment, you will get an email confirmation.
- Once you make the 100% payment for your booking, you'll get the booking voucher containing all the information about your trip.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
- If cancellation are made 30 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
Payment Terms Policy
100% of total tour cost will have to be paid 10 days before the date of travel.