This is a description. Please write more here.
Upon arrival at the airport/station, our guide will reach out to you and after that
you will start your wonderful journey towards your first destination. The first night
will be a bit adventurous as you will be staying at Nameri National Park which is
the second tiger reserve in Assam. It will be a 4.5 hours’ drive. After reaching the
destination, take rest and join us at the evening bonfire.
Overnight stay at Camp.
At the early morning, you will be taken to a jeep ride to explore the park. Post breakfast,
you will continue your journey towards your final destination. It’s an 8 hours’ drive
so it will be a tiring journey therefore the remaining day will be at leisure by
enjoying the delicious food.
Overnight stay at Award Winning Ethnic Homestay.
Post breakfast, you will be exploring the famous Ziro Valley, a remarkable plateau
set at a high altitude. Walking through the paddy fields, you will get to know
about their wet rice cultivation system and their agriculture system are extensive
even without the use of any farm animals or machines. It makes their system
socially sustainable. Later, you will explore the local villages where you
will get to interact with the famous Apatani people. Explore the landscapes
of Ziro Valley and Hong, Hari, Hija Villages.
Overnight at homestay.
Post breakfast, we visit the Kiwi Winery which is one of its kind and we explore
the remaining Apatani Villages that are Duta, Bula, Tajang, Bamin Michi
and Mudang Tage. The Apatanis, one of the major ethnic groups of
eastern Himalayas. It has a distinct civilization with systematic land-use
practices and rich traditional ecological knowledge of natural resources
management and conservation, acquired over the centuries through
informal experimentation. The tribe is known for their colourful culture
with various festivals, intricate handloom designs, skills in cane and bamboo
crafts, and vibrant traditional village councils called Bulyan. That’s why
UNESCO has proposed the Apatani tribe for inclusion as a World Heritage
Site for its 'extremely high productivity' and 'unique' way of preserving
Overnight stay at Homestay.
Post breakfast, you will head towards Sree Siddheshwar Nath Temple which has
the world’s tallest natural Shivling. ‘Shivling’ is the abstract representation of
Hindu deity Shiva. Visit Meghna Cave Temple, this temple is dedicated to
Lord Shiva and is located close to Ziro. The 10 minutes climb up the stairs is
completely worth it when you reach the 5000 year old structure at 3000 feet
above sea level.
Overnight stay at Homestay.
Post breakfast, we visit the Talley Valley which is a plateau with dense
forest of silver fir trees, pine clad plateau of beautiful grandeur, and a
vast wasteland. The area has some of the most important endangered
species including the clouded leopard.
Overnight at Homestay.
Post early breakfast, you will start your return journey. It’s time to say goodbye
to this beautiful valley. While returning, recall the beautiful memories you made
in the valley. you will reach at your dropping destination by the evening.
We wish you a happy and safe journey for your onward journey.
- All transfers and sightseeing by 01 SUV (INNOVA/XYLO)
- Guwahati Airport/Station Pickup and Drop
- Vehicle Fuel Charges and Driver's Allowances
- Twin Sharing Room(s).
- All ethnic or traditional meals (Breakfast, Tea, Lunch & Dinner)
Services of a Local English/Hindi speaking driver during the tour.
Good Homestays/Ethnic Guest House
- Sightseeing in all mentioned destinations.
- Inner line permit for all passengers if applicable.
- Special Permit for Border Area Visit if applicable.
- Local guide or porter during trek if required.
- Drinking Water
- Any expenses of personal nature or extra meals ordered
- Air/train fare
- Lunch and dinner.
- Visa Fees, Tips, Insurance or Medical Fees.
- River Cruise or Safari Charges.
- Any Camera and monument entry fees.
- Anything not mentioned in the above "Inclusion Part.
THE ITINERARY AND PRICING MIGHT CHANGE ACCORDING TO THE FLIGHT/TRAIN ARRIVAL, DEPARTURE TIMINGS AND OTHER MODIFICATIONS.
Terms and Conditions:
Finderbridge does not hold any responsibility for refund arising out of any natural, weather conditions, pandemic situation, man-made calamities that may occur.
Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may be amended. However, all the mentioned services will remain unchanged.
Finderbridge reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, pandemic lockdowns, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
The package of the tour may vary on the number of people that will be coming in the tour.
- Payment can be done in parts.
- After making your first payment, you will get an email confirmation.
- Once you make the 100% payment for your booking, you'll get the booking voucher containing all the information about your trip.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
- If cancellation are made 30 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
Payment Terms Policy
100% of total tour cost will have to be paid 10 days before the date of travel.